At PATCHEN, we are committed to upholding our responsibility to protect the environment in every way we can. We adhere rigorously to conservative Integrated Pest Management practices to minimize the use of agri-chemicals and we recycle everything we can. Green technology like the WeedSeeker, invented by the PATCHEN owner, and Tree-Fresh products, also invented at PATCHEN, offer a glimpse of how we continue to live up to our responsibility.
We recycle nearly everything
- Real Christmas Trees
- Fake Plastic Christmas Trees
- Gift wrapping and other Holiday leftovers
- The paper cups from our Free hot cider
- Plastic bottles and metal cans
- Abandoned Kids and Pets are recycled into Elves and Reindeer